Although I don't agree with Mike on all of this I do agree that it has been an amazing ride. I love my life with him. I am one lucky girl to be able to spend forever with him.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Anniversary
Unfortunately for Becky, she spends most of her time being the strong one. Tomorrow, when we hit 12 years, and you do that thing you do where you look back at what "we" have done in all our years together, just know that I know the truth. Its not so much what "we" have done, but more what you have made possible. Thank you bbg. There is nobody like you anywhere. Its been an amazing ride and I hope you know that I have loved every single minute of it.
Although I don't agree with Mike on all of this I do agree that it has been an amazing ride. I love my life with him. I am one lucky girl to be able to spend forever with him.
Although I don't agree with Mike on all of this I do agree that it has been an amazing ride. I love my life with him. I am one lucky girl to be able to spend forever with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment