Sunday, July 27, 2014

12 Great Ones

Did you ever meet someone that makes you better? Not just feel better, or think a little straighter, not just want to be better, but out and out makes you better? One of those people that doesn't just make you feel stronger, but actually fills you with strength you never knew you had? Strength you use every day to lift loads you never could have without it? Did you ever meet someone who helped you to open your eyes to see things for how they really are? If so, do you remember how it felt when you realized the beauty in the challenges, the opportunities in the inconveniences, and the fun in the journey? Did you? I did. And when I did, I did the smartest smartest thing I have ever done. I married her...12 years ago today. I love my Life with Becky Wood Barker. Thank you, Becky, for 12 years I never would have dreamed I would have.
.Photo: My life is perfect thanks to this girl.  Never met anyone like her anywhere.

No comments: