Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weak

As I arrived home from work the other day, I was met by a Laila with tearstained cheeks..

Laila: (whimpering) Dad, Noah needs a beat down. And Dad, not a little beat down, like a BIG beat down.

Me: Oh man, a big one? Why does Noah need such a big beat down.

Laila: (now sobbing) He's been swinging Sholanda (the aptly named pink flamingo) around by the neck!

Me: Noah get up here so I can beat you to death.  I'm so weak.
Photo: As I arrived home from work the other day, I was met by a Laila with tearstained cheeks..

Laila: (whimpering) Dad, Noah needs a beat down.  And Dad, not a little beat down, like a BIG beat down.

Me:  Oh man, a big one?  Why does Noah need such a big beat down.

Laila:  (now sobbing) He's been swinging Sholanda (the aptly named pink flamingo) around by the neck!  

Me:  Noah get up here so I can beat you to death.

I'm so weak.

No comments: