Thursday, October 4, 2012
School Year 2012-2013
Man was it awful to watch my Noah get on the bus the morning of their first day back to school and he only goes half a day. I don't know what I will do when he goes all day next year. I have a hard time letting them grow up and leave me for the day. I guess it's just a sign that they are getting big and there is nothing I can do about it. I think they were all ready to go back to school. Jamen is in 4th grade(Mrs. Howe), Wiley in 2nd(Mrs. Bull) and Noah in Kindergarten (Mrs. Sphilman). Noah was so excited to ride the bus with the boys. His excitement lasted about 2 weeks until he got tired of getting up early in the morning to be ready on time and has since asked when the last day of school will be. It is fun to watch them learn more every year and become good readers and writers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment