Thursday, October 4, 2012

J-Dizzle















 How is it that I have a nine year old?  I don't feel like I am old enough.  He had the hardest time waiting for his party.  We had soccer games in the morning and then we had to get everything ready and he was dieing.  Mike made him homemade Chinese food and he has been obsessed with Star Wars so we made him a R2D2 cake.
 This boy is amazing.  He catches me bewildered all the time at the things he says and knows.  His memory is something I wish I had.  He has become very clever and very fun to tease.  When I talk to him it is like I am talking to an adult not a 9 year old boy.  He is a very good boy and I am so glad he is my oldest.  He talked in the primary program the other day about honesty and how he hasn't told a lie since his baptism.  It makes me proud how honest he is even when he knows it may get him into trouble.  What a good example he is for his younger siblings.

Likes                                                                                          Dislikes
Soccer                                                                                         Chores
Star Wars                                                                                     Homework
WII                                                                                              Pink
Reading
Piano
Researching different things
Bugs/insects
Movies/cartoons
Science
National Geographic
Chinese food
Sour candy
Scouts

No comments: