Thursday, October 4, 2012

Number Three














How do the years go by so fast?  My Laila is three.  She was very excited for her birthday.  I let the kids decide what they wanted on their cakes this year and I thought for sure she would want a butterfly or a flower but no, she wanted Gary from Spongebob.  We had a great party and Grace and Noah even got to be here.  She had the best smile on her face the whole night.  I am so glad we got to have our one girlie.  She brings something so special to our family.  Now the question is how do we not spoil her rotten?

Likes                                                                                                  Dislikes
Coloring                                                                                            Green peppers  
Painting                                                                                              Wedgies                                            Learning
Cooking (tasting is her expertise)
Playing outside
Bugs
Digging in the dirt
Dancing
Singing
Her baby dolls (esp her doll named Queen Latifa)
Spongebob
Treats
Bossing

1 comment:

Kate and Wiley said...

Queen Latifa?! Hahahahaha. That made me laugh out loud! Love that cute girl!