As I get older birthdays just aren't as exciting as they use to be. I don't know where that excitement goes. Our kids get way more excited about our birthdays than we do. They talk about it weeks in advance. Jamen even started counting down the days until Mike's. They can't wait to pick out presents and decorate the house with a million streamers, balloons and a Star Wars sign that Wiley insisted on getting because apparently Mike loves Yoda. I think Noah may have used an entire roll of scotch tape during the decorating process. They just can't seem to wait until you open your presents because they know they picked out the very best gift of all. I think they gave Mike a pretty good birthday. We sure love him and feel we got the hook up to have such a great husband and dad.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Mike's Birthday
As I get older birthdays just aren't as exciting as they use to be. I don't know where that excitement goes. Our kids get way more excited about our birthdays than we do. They talk about it weeks in advance. Jamen even started counting down the days until Mike's. They can't wait to pick out presents and decorate the house with a million streamers, balloons and a Star Wars sign that Wiley insisted on getting because apparently Mike loves Yoda. I think Noah may have used an entire roll of scotch tape during the decorating process. They just can't seem to wait until you open your presents because they know they picked out the very best gift of all. I think they gave Mike a pretty good birthday. We sure love him and feel we got the hook up to have such a great husband and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment