We like to let the kids make gingerbread houses every year. Jamen and Wiley made their own and I helped Noah while Mike helped Laila. They had a great time making them. I have to say the one covered in white should have won for the best overall this year. Mike thinks otherwise and said his two story contemporary style house should have won. Noah and Laila had little interest in actually constructing they on the other hand were taking care of eating everything available for the constructing. Right after we finished our house Noah asked me,"Can I eat it now?" I guess it was not built for decorating the house for Christmas. Silly me to think something covered in sugar could actually last a couple of days. These ideas always seem great until the clean up afterward.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Gingerbread Houses
We like to let the kids make gingerbread houses every year. Jamen and Wiley made their own and I helped Noah while Mike helped Laila. They had a great time making them. I have to say the one covered in white should have won for the best overall this year. Mike thinks otherwise and said his two story contemporary style house should have won. Noah and Laila had little interest in actually constructing they on the other hand were taking care of eating everything available for the constructing. Right after we finished our house Noah asked me,"Can I eat it now?" I guess it was not built for decorating the house for Christmas. Silly me to think something covered in sugar could actually last a couple of days. These ideas always seem great until the clean up afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment