Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Naughty List


So I had a conversation with Noah the other day that made me laugh. It went like this. I asked,"Are you excited for Christmas?" Noah said, "No because Santa is not going to bring me presents." I asked, "Why wouldn't he bring you presents?" To which he replied, "I have been being naughty and so he is not going to bring me any presents." I at this point had to hold back from laughing. Then I said, "Buddy it is not to late you can tell Santa your sorry and then try your very hardest to be good the rest the time until Christmas." Then he said, "I just don't want to be on the naughty list." What a funny boy. I love it that they all believe in Santa and the being good thing. It comes in handy especially in December. He really is a good boy. I think he likes to torture his brothers and so they tell him that he is being watched and that he is probably on the naughty list. I guess he believes them.

No comments: