Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pictures
















It is so beautiful around here in the fall. I have been wanting to take some pictures down at an old barn near our house for some time now. After I dropped Wiley off at school I pulled out some clothes and made Noah be my guinea pig. It did take some convincing with promises of candy and playing frisbee afterward. It is hard to keep a 3 year old focused and not catching caterpillars, fighting branches and throwing dirt around. I think the pictures turned out good. I'm not a photographer or anything but I do enjoy taking pictures of my kids.
The pictures of Noah make me smile, but they make me realize my little man is getting big fast. Noah is such a good boy and has so much spirit. He is naturally athletic and loves to play sports. He loves his family and hates when his brothers go off to school. He plays hard and has the most fantastic laugh. I have enjoyed having some time with him and Laila while the others are gone. It's interesting to me how in the same family we can have children that are so very different from one another. It sure makes our family interesting and in my mind the very best family ever.

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

What a cutie!!!! Your kids are all going to be heart breakers.

Kate and Wiley said...

Oh what a handsome little boy!!

Foote said...

Those are awesome. You really could be a photographer. Miss ya Noah.