Laila is now 10 months. Well I guess in a few days but it is crazy that she will be a year soon. I feel like I just had her although I can't remember not having her. It's weird I know but man do we love our girly.
Things Laila does now:
-Crawls fast(she goes for the stairs every time. If the gate is not up she she heads straight for the stairs and then when I come for her she tries so hard to get up them before I get to her.
-She eats everything that she finds. It doesn't matter where it came from she puts it in her mouth. The other day she was eating dirt. You would think she would try and spit it out once she tasted it but no it must have tasted good to her.
-She stands up on everything. Bad sign that she will be walking soon. Then I am really in trouble.
-She is very loud and squirmy in church. She bounces and yells and Mike laughs from the pulpit.
-She has two front teeth and they are funny.
-She likes real food and will eat anything that we give her.
-She loves to be outside.
-She loves her brothers and smiles so big when they are around.
-She calls for her dad all day. Da da da especially in the morning when she wants to get up.
-She has the most beautiful smile.
-Her hair now fits in two pigtails. They look more like little horns but they are so cute.
-She gives the best hugs.
-She claps her hands and says yeah.
-She waves goodbye.
-She loves to pinch.
We love our Laila she sure fits right in the family.
5 comments:
Almost time for the next one. :)
She is super cute. Wish I could give her some hugs and kisses. Super sad we will miss you guys this summer.
She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see you guys I'm counting down the days!
She is so precious We can't wait to see her and the rest of you guys.
I can't believe its been 10 months already! WOw! What a doll she is! She's going to be a tough one...she has no choice with those 3 older brothers! I love reading your blog and I am so happy you and Mike are doing so well. Tell him hi for me.
Post a Comment