Yesterday was Wiley's birthday. He was very funny all day. He got to have breakfast in bed and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. After breakfast, I told the boys we had to get some things done so we could go with dad later and Wiley said, "I am not doing anything today because it is my birthday" and let me tell you he lived up to what he said all day. I sure hope he knows he only gets one day the whole year to do that. Mike got up at 3 a.m. to go to work so he could get home early to celebrate. What a great dad. We went to McDonalds for lunch(the boys only like that crappy place for the dumb toys), then we went to the candy factory, we came home and played, ate Wiley's favorite dinner fajitas, decorated dinosaur cakes, and opened presents. The boys had a great time and Wiley loved his presents. He got a skateboard and I am crossing my fingers that we don't end up at the hospital with that one. What a great day. I think we are pretty luck to be able to have Wilasaur in our family.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Wiley's 5th Birthday
Yesterday was Wiley's birthday. He was very funny all day. He got to have breakfast in bed and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. After breakfast, I told the boys we had to get some things done so we could go with dad later and Wiley said, "I am not doing anything today because it is my birthday" and let me tell you he lived up to what he said all day. I sure hope he knows he only gets one day the whole year to do that. Mike got up at 3 a.m. to go to work so he could get home early to celebrate. What a great dad. We went to McDonalds for lunch(the boys only like that crappy place for the dumb toys), then we went to the candy factory, we came home and played, ate Wiley's favorite dinner fajitas, decorated dinosaur cakes, and opened presents. The boys had a great time and Wiley loved his presents. He got a skateboard and I am crossing my fingers that we don't end up at the hospital with that one. What a great day. I think we are pretty luck to be able to have Wilasaur in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't BELIEVE he is 5 years old. He has grown up so fast!! This pictures make me so excited to see you guys!!
I can't believe how old these kids are getting. It is a little sad. He is so handsome though and we are glad that he had a wonderful day and didn't have to lift a finger.lol. We are so excited for July. Happy Birthday Wiley, we miss you.
Post a Comment