Tuesday, May 25, 2010

103 Degrees in May









I have to say I am very glad I am here instead of Utah and Idaho these days. Just yesterday we had 103 degree weather and it was snowing back home. I could do without the humidity here its a killer. The boys have been dieing to fill the little pool up with water and there couldn't have been a better day for it. I am very surprised no one was injured with all the running, jumping, splashing and "tricks" they were doing. The baby girl even got to swim. She wasn't as excited to sit in the freezing cold water she was much more interested in eating grass. Yum. I sure love the summer time.

1 comment:

Brigham and Kristi said...

I am so jealous I finally told Brigham that I am done with Utah and I am ready to move somewhere much warmer. I only hope I can convince him sense he hates hot weather.