Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter eggs







Coloring Easter eggs is always interesting. It is always a mess. The boys get so excited and colored water starts flying all over and before you know it an egg gets cracked. Then there are tears because someone wants to take his new monster egg friend to bed with him and mean old mom won't allow it. Oh the drama of coloring eggs each year. Mike got the monster decorating pack this year and the boys loved it. They did pretty good and had a great time. Who's monster do you like the best?

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

I don't know how I could ever pick who's I liked the best. The boys look so cute holding them I didn't even notice the eggs.

Kate and Wiley said...

I love the hair on these scary egg monsters. hahaha what a funny kit! I had to do a double take on the last picture because first I thought it was Noah and then I realized Noah was wearing a flower shirt--something that would never happen to a Barker boy! I can't believe Laila is that big!!!

Greg and Jenny's family said...

HEY! I miss you all so much! Could you Please Please Please give them all a sloppy nose kiss for thier auntie?