Tuesday, April 13, 2010

8 Months








On the sixth of this month Laila was 8 months. I really wanted to be good about writing down the things that she was doing every month and then life just gets away from me. She is such a special little girly we love her way too much.


Mike growls at her and she does it back it is so cute. She also says Ma Ma which melts my heart. She started crawling a couple of weeks ago and man all the memories of a crawler are crashing down on us. She is into everything, we can't take our eyes off of her for one second. She is like a hoover vacuum anything and everything on the floor is sought out and then quickly put in her mouth. She loves to be buffed on her belly, loves her brothers and can't stop laughing at them. It is getting much more difficult taking a picture of her now because she won't sit still for one second. But man she looked beautiful in her Easter dress. How did we ever make it without our Laila?

3 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

Oh I love that you posted so many pictures of Laila! We love her and we haven't even kissed her cheeks yet!! How sweet!!

Brigham and Kristi said...

She is so sweet, and we are so excited to see her and all of you.

Foote said...

WOW she is getting so big. She needs to freeze life just until I get there to see her grow. I can hardly wait.