My boys are getting so big. They are such good boys. They love each other so much and are the best of friends, most the time. The other day we were walking down the lane after we picked Jamen up from the bus. Wiley was gone to preschool and so his ride showed up and dropped him off. Jamen and Wiley ran to each other and just started talking and talking like they had not seen each other in years and then they grabbed each others hands and started running down the lane together. It is times like that when I wish I had had my camera. Moments like that you wish you could freeze in time and that they would never change. I love the fact that my kids love each other. It's interesting when we go other places and there are other kids there they always stick together. They play with the other kids but you can always see them playing and taking care of one another. It makes me proud and hopefully it will always be like that. Friends are super important but family is forever.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Friends and Brothers. Really?
My boys are getting so big. They are such good boys. They love each other so much and are the best of friends, most the time. The other day we were walking down the lane after we picked Jamen up from the bus. Wiley was gone to preschool and so his ride showed up and dropped him off. Jamen and Wiley ran to each other and just started talking and talking like they had not seen each other in years and then they grabbed each others hands and started running down the lane together. It is times like that when I wish I had had my camera. Moments like that you wish you could freeze in time and that they would never change. I love the fact that my kids love each other. It's interesting when we go other places and there are other kids there they always stick together. They play with the other kids but you can always see them playing and taking care of one another. It makes me proud and hopefully it will always be like that. Friends are super important but family is forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can hardly believe how big they have grown. By the time I get there they will almost be taller then me. LOL.
Post a Comment