Monday, March 29, 2010

Trampoline Time Again





There really is nothing like watching kids jump on trampolines. It for me brings all the memories back of long carefree summer days of jumping, playing dodge ball, the sprinkler underneath, bouncing the highest games and sleep outs. Whoever invented it is a genius and I love how it instantly brings smiles to my kids faces. My boys look forward to the day we set it back up in the spring all year long. They have a hard time waiting for Mike and I to finish putting on the net before they can hop on for the first time of the season and start the days of endless jumping.

2 comments:

Foote said...

I only have to wait until June and we can jump on someones in Idaho together.

jp said...

We have one so come on over!!! Adyson would love to play with the boys and then we can visit!! Have I convinced you yet?? :)