Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Photos


































Just the other day we did family photos, or so I thought. Come to find out the girl that did them only took one family photo and the rest was pregnancy pictures. I think I may have been used for my big pregnant tummy. I think she was looking to fill her portfolio. She did take some great ones of the boys and a few of Mike and I but I must say there is a better time to take photos than when you are 7 months pregnant. The other great thing is knowing that they are going to be posted on the internet on this girl's website for many, many to see and that I am going to have to talk Mike into another set of family photos when the baby girl is born.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed a new family photo. Thanks!

Jake and Sara said...

So sweet. Love the pics. I am so happy for you guys! xxoo

Kate and Wiley said...

Whoa Becky! Way to bare it all! :) haha just kidding. Those pictures are so sweet. That picture of you and Mike standing is such a nice picture. We can't wait until little Becky arrives!

Brigham and Kristi said...

Those turned out really nice I love them.