Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Such a big boy



Something very exciting happened this weekend. We decided it was time to potty train Noah. That is always a hard thing to decide because it means alot of work and alot of time spent in the bathroom. With the baby here in about 3 weeks I couldn't handle the thought of two in diapers so the decision was made. On Friday we went to Walmart to pick out cool super hero unders, a few prizes and a few treats. He didn't start going until the afternoon but once he did we have only had one accident since and that is going to church and everything. I think the thing that got him were the treats and Mike running him around through the house after every time he went in a victory dance. It is always a great accomplishment to have one more potty trained. Hurray for us and good job Noah. It is always funny to see them for the first time in unders and Mike enjoys giving them their first official wedgie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Noah! I can hardly believe the baby will be here in three weeks. I have a present for her and a surprise for boys for church.

Brigham and Kristi said...

Woohoo What a big boy. Good job. He is so big, it's kinda sad.