Oh my heck...you have raised another generation of boys that stand in front of the TV. I think its all Dave's fault because he never sits down when he watches TV. :) Thats what the super bowl looked like. The boys were in the kitchen talking while Kristi and I were in the family room on the couch watching the game by ourselves. Then when the commercials where on, Dave, Wiley, and Bwig would walk in and laugh at the commercials that we could no longer see because they were in the "Barker half circle." What are we going to do Becky???
AAHH HAAA! I can brag i dont have to worry about that.... of course I have to suffer through hunting and fishing shows, and greg has a creepy love for crappy 80's sitcoms complete with the horrid laugh tracks. I actually wish someone would stand in front of the TV at my house too....
5 comments:
Take it easy Becky.
Oh my heck...you have raised another generation of boys that stand in front of the TV. I think its all Dave's fault because he never sits down when he watches TV. :) Thats what the super bowl looked like. The boys were in the kitchen talking while Kristi and I were in the family room on the couch watching the game by ourselves. Then when the commercials where on, Dave, Wiley, and Bwig would walk in and laugh at the commercials that we could no longer see because they were in the "Barker half circle." What are we going to do Becky???
Poor me and Kate. Becky hurry and get back here so none of us have to go through this alone.
AAHH HAAA! I can brag i dont have to worry about that.... of course I have to suffer through hunting and fishing shows, and greg has a creepy love for crappy 80's sitcoms complete with the horrid laugh tracks. I actually wish someone would stand in front of the TV at my house too....
That is totally awesome. They are just wanting to let you know that they need a bigger TV so the everyone can see. LOL
Post a Comment