Jamen told me the other day that he was going to be the greatest mad scientist in the world someday. He has been mixing things together and saying that its gama radiation. I sure hope no one becomes Hulk number two around here.
Mad eh? Don't get mad get even. Just remember those words of wisdom. Love you guys! i love looking at your blog. I check it everyday to see whats new. Jason and Syd ask to see the pictures all the time. They miss your boys, as do i. NOSE KISSES ALL AROUND! WOO WOO!
I have never thought a scientist was so cute. Every time I see pictures of these boys I just think to myself--I can't wait to see them!!!! Hey how have you been feeling Becky?? Gaggy? :)
Kate and I were talking. You say you are pregnant, but we haven't seen any corroborating pictures. I'm starting to wonder if it's true, or just a publicity stunt. How about a photo?
5 comments:
Mad eh? Don't get mad get even. Just remember those words of wisdom. Love you guys! i love looking at your blog. I check it everyday to see whats new. Jason and Syd ask to see the pictures all the time. They miss your boys, as do i. NOSE KISSES ALL AROUND! WOO WOO!
I have never thought a scientist was so cute. Every time I see pictures of these boys I just think to myself--I can't wait to see them!!!! Hey how have you been feeling Becky?? Gaggy? :)
Man he is cute and I bet he would make a great Scientist.
Jadog, you are the best at mad scientist faces. I have to second the thought of Kate and Wiley
Be-y,
Kate and I were talking. You say you are pregnant, but we haven't seen any corroborating pictures. I'm starting to wonder if it's true, or just a publicity stunt. How about a photo?
Wiluh
Post a Comment