Today was a great day. We got over a day and night about 20 inches of snow. So when Mike went to leave this morning even though we shoveled the drive way last night there was no way he was getting to work. Good old Indiana. So we dressed everyone up in snow clothes which is always exciting because it takes about 3 hours from start to finish and went out to play. It is fun when you throw your kids off the front porch and they disappear. They always do reappear which is the sad part but it is sure pleasure throwing them in there.
3 comments:
Lucky you guys. I would really hate that snow is not my favorite. I am so ready for it to be gone and for it to be warm. Everyone is always sick in the winter. At least you had a fun family day.
Oh it looks like you had a fun snow day! I just want to squeeze those little boys. Thank goodness we will be seeing you in a little over 3 months! YAHOO!
I really miss snow when I see those little boys. I just need them sent out here to go and play at the beach.
Post a Comment