Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Christmas dolls
I forgot to tell about the Christmas dolls. As most of you know we like to torture our children by telling them that they are getting barbie dolls or anything girly for birthdays or Christmas. So for Christmas Mike went to the dollar store and bought them both a doll and wrapped it up. It was the first present for them to open. Their faces were great. They were pissed. Then Mike proceeds to say we are low on firewood so lets just burn all the rest of the presents. Wiley chimes in "burn the dolls dad." We laughed pretty hard. It sure is fun to harass little boys. I can't wait to see how Mike tortures them next Christmas. I wish I had a picture of their faces to post also it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What smart boys. They are so funny. I am excited to see that you have posted it more. I miss ya all tons.
YYEEAHHH! wish i could have seen that one.... wonder what jason would do...maybe i will do a barbie cake this year for his birthday. ha ha
Post a Comment