Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Noah


Noah sure likes to act super innocent. But he is naughty right to the core. He makes us laugh all day long. He is talking alot now which is kind of sad. He is just getting so big. He told Mike the other day, "cook dinner burritos." Of course his favorite word is "no." Do you want a bath? "No." Do you want to go to sleep? "No." It is his answer to almost everything except, "do you want some candy?" That is the rare time it is "yes peeaase."

4 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

I hate seeing how big they are getting! Noah is talking, Wiley's picture on the side makes him look soo tall!! I hate it! I do like that they got dolls for Christmas though. I think they should get Barbie pj's for Christmas next year. :)

Brigham and Kristi said...

ha ha ha that is funny I can only imagine. I am sad with how big the boys are getting, they sure are way cute though.

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on the side. Good to see that Wiley is still a super hero. You know that Noah is innocent.

Greg and Jenny's family said...

I love to hear the things our little guys say. I can just hear him now..."want a big smooch from your lovely Auntie Binny?" and of course he would say... NO.Give him a juicy nose kiss for me. PLEASE!