Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas P.J.'s

The boys loved their Christmas p.j.'s the moment they put them on it was time to chop everyone and jump off every table and couch in the house. I'm surprised someone didn't end up braking something or crying.

5 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

You guys look awesome in those PJs. I wish I had pajamas like yours.

Anonymous said...

Those PJ's look really warm.

Brigham and Kristi said...

I love the PJ's. I am happy to see that you are all doing well.

Kristi

Jake and Sara said...

Adorable! I love new Christmas PJ's! Your house must be pretty busy with 3 boys. My sister is pregnant with her 3rd boy...I can't wait! Glad you all had a great Christmas.

Greg and Jenny's family said...

AAWWW! Looks like those cheeks have missed kisses from Auntie Jenny. Give them a few smooches for me! XXXoo