Thursday, November 30, 2017

Back to School Soccer 2017

Oh soccer...oh how I love you and hate you at the same time.  I love to watch my kids play but it is incredibly hard trying to get 4 kids to different games and practices along with cross country running at the same time. This was one of the toughest seasons yet.  Jamen and Wiley were running cross country for the school while the rest including Wiley played soccer.  Mike coached Wiley and Noah's team this year, Laila played on Brooklyn Astle's team and Rudy got to play for the first time this year.  They all improved a lot this season. 

Mike, Wiley and Noah had a winning season and pulled off the win in the championship game.  Mike sure does a great job coaching, he can take kids that have never played before and by the end of the season you would never know.  
I had to fight with Rudy for about the first quarter of the season to even get him to go onto the field and by the end he was loving it.  He keeps asking when it starts up again because he misses it so much. 
 Laila's happened to end up on a inexperienced team. It was a rough season but she did a great job and is very aggressive.  I can't wait to see how she does as she develops her skills. 












No comments: