Today I was cleaning something during the day while all the kids were off at school. It was very quite and I was thinking about all the things that I needed to finish during the day. All of the sudden in ran Rudy. He stopped and looked at me and then said in his sweet little voice, "I love you momma." My heart about exploded with love for my spunky, electric blond, blue eyed boy. It was then that I remember how lucky I am to be his momma, and how lucky it is that I get to be with just him during the day. I love my alone time with him. I love to watch him run, and listen to him talk while he very carefully drives his cars into their correct position in the line. I love to talk to him and hold him, I love to watch him make planes out of legos but most of all I love to hear his sweet little voice say, "I love you momma."
No comments:
Post a Comment