I usually start gathering things here and there but knowing we were moving and that we didn't have much room in the moving truck I had nothing for Christmas when we got here. Once here we realized that the bigger stores were pretty far away so most of our shopping was done on Amazon. Thank goodness for free shipping. We decided to just bring our little trees and to mostly make the ornaments to decorate them. It was fun to make almost free ornaments and I had a great time doing that with the kids. We tried to make sure we keep up with the traditions we have always done and decided to add having Fondue cheese to dip various things in for dinner on Christmas Eve and then we made chocolate sauce to dip things in for dessert. It was new and fun and very delicious.


















No comments:
Post a Comment