Wednesday, October 8, 2014

School Again??

I don't think any of us were ready for school to start up this year.  I guess because the summer was so amazing we just didn't want it to end.  It was the start of a lot of new beginnings, which I wasn't really ready for.  Jamen started middle school and Laila started full day kindergarten. I wasn't quite ready to let Jamen be a big guy and let Laila go.  After I dropped them off I had to have my few tears and then it was off to the new routine.  It has been quiet with just Rudy home.  He takes a nap and so it gets so almost too quiet for my taste. I have been trying to get use to some time by myself.  Our house has been having lots of issues so I have been staying super busy trying to fix all of that.
                                                                                                         
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   



No comments: