Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Family Photos

Christmas was coming up and I had to get some photos taken with all five kids to send out in our cards.  No one likes to do them and before I know it they are all running around and climbing trees.  I wish I had more patience when it comes to trying to take pictures of them.  There really is no way to get 5 kids looking at the camera at the same time and I need to be okay with that.  I need to remember that what I get will be their real personalities and I will want that way more than some posed picture when they are all grown up and gone away.  I don't want them to hate taking pictures because I get crabby.  I failed this round but hopefully I learned my lesson and I will be patient and have fun next time.













No comments: