Thursday, April 17, 2014

18 Months

My baby boy is 18 months.  The time is going by too fast.  He has grown up so much lately and has become quiet the little man.  He is still adored by his siblings even though he is a super pain at times.  Wiley told me that the best part of our vacation to Florida was when Rudy woke up and ran to him to give him a hug.  Ahhhhhhhhh.  So cute.  He does give out hugs but is pretty picky as to when he will share.  Usually at night after prayers he will go around the circle and hug everyone but not always.  He is so cute when he folds his arms for prayers too.  It doesn't last long but I have a hard time not peaking on him during the prayer.  Naughty I know.  He loves to be outside.  He is rotten when it comes to eating time.  He wants to walk around with it instead of sitting in his chair.  He only says a few things but has this language of his own that goes on all day.  He plays all day with Laila and is pretty nice except the occasional hair pulling that he just can't resist.  I am so glad that we got to have our Rudy boy and I am especially glad that I will have him when all the other kids will be in school all day next year.





No comments: