Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vacation Part #2





     I think we may have exhausted Mike's parents this year.  Mike had a trial during the summer that made it so we couldn't come out when J.D.'s family was there so we came literally the day that they headed home.  His parents had people braking all their stuff and eating all their food back to back.  We were sad that we couldn't be there while J.D. was there but we were glad that we got to see them before they took off.  
     It is always so nice to be in Utah.  We always do a bunch of fun things, eat a bunch of good food and hang out with some great people.  This year we went to temple square and a really cool shopping area near there, we played outside, went to a trampoline place, went to the movies, went out to eat, played in the water and did a lot of catching up.  It is so fun to see how much bigger and grown up all the kids become.  They are all so different every chance we get to see them.  We got to meet our new nephew Roman and boy what a handsome fellow he is.  We also got to baptize Wiley while we were there.  It is so amazing to have so much of both of our incredible families there.  We fill the whole room with just us.  
     I hate every time when we have to leave.  I hate that the kids will get older and be very different the next time we get to see them.  I hate that my kids don't get to learn everyday from the incredible people that their grandparents are, yet I leave feeling blessed knowing that I have the best in-laws in the whole world.






















No comments: