While we were in Utah for vacation this summer we were able to have Wiley's baptism. It was so amazing to have so many members of each of our families there. Wiley is a family guy and so it meant a lot to him to have them all there.
Wiley has been ready to be baptized for awhile now. He has such a big heart and is so good to others. He is always saying, "I am 8 I don't lie". Wiley picked out the program and so Grandpa Barker talked about David and Goliath and then Mike and Uncle Wiley sang If the Savior Stood Beside Me. It was a great program and the spirit was strong. When Mike gave him the Holy Ghost the things he said confirmed to me the things I have always thought about Wiley. Things like he was given to us to help Mike and I through this life and that he has gifts that will help others. We are so proud of who Wiley is becoming. He is such an easy going boy, that loves people and worries about how others are doing. He will be an amazing man someday, I am sure of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment