Thursday, August 22, 2013

Almost a Year (11 months)

This year has flown by.  Rudy is now 11 months and I am not too happy about it.  It just seems like babies change so rapidly that it is hard to enjoy and take in all that is going on. 
Rudy is now on the move.  It has made our lives very exciting, especially at church. We have to block off everything because if he can get to it then it is either eaten or broken.  He loves the bathroom for some odd reason and of course all of the stairs.  Why do babies like stairs so much?  There really isn't anything that is exciting about them.  Yet, that is where every baby wants to go.  Rudy has become a speed crawler too.  I love the sound it makes as he cruises around the house.  It won't be long until he is walking.  He is pulling himself up on everything and can hold his weight pretty good.  I am not forcing it.  It is hard enough to keep up with him as it is.  He has also found his voice.  A very loud voice.  I don't know who taught him to scream but he thinks it is very funny. As you can tell the boy likes to eat and pretty much will eat anything.  When he is full he takes his arm and pushes the rest to the floor.  Yay for lots and lots of cleaning.  Can't wait to see what another months will do with our crazy little man.  




No comments: