Friday, June 21, 2013

Rudy 9 Months





I can't believe how fast these little ones change and grow.  Rudy is 9 months and is the perfect addition to our family.  He makes us all so happy.  The kids just love him.  I mean love him to death kind of love.  He gets smothered in love every day.  To the point that he gets unhappy and has to have a minute to himself.  They really are great to him and love to help with anything he needs.  He his a very good sitter and eater.  I love to watch when they figure out the two finger pinch when they eat. It is very cute to see.  He is a great baby.  He hardly fusses and he likes to be put in his bed to fall asleep on his own during naps and at night.  He says Dada and Mama but of course he said Dada first.  He eats everything he finds,  we have pulled some interesting things out of there.  He likes to take baths and loves to play in there for a very long time.  He likes to be outside which is great for me.  Besides the fact that he is constantly eating grass and dirt.
 I am wanting him to slow down a bit. Stay little a bit longer.   I am excited for him to learn new things but the thought that this is the very last baby sometimes makes me a little sad.  There are a lot of very lasts.  Some that I am glad are the very last time (like potty training, shoe tying etc) but others like tiny fingers and toes, first words, holding a newborn for the first time, chubby legs and hands, and many others that I will miss seeing and doing.  So I am trying to slow down and savor the moments because they will be gone very very soon. 

No comments: