It seems as if this kid has been 6 for a long time. He has been trying since very young to do everything his brothers are doing. Often times I forget that he is 4 years younger than Jamen and 2 years younger than Wiley. He has just seemed to be so big and grown up lately. Mike mistakes him for Wiley if he isn't looking at his face. He is a fun kid. He loves to run around, play sports, swim, watch movies, play video games, shoot guns, play in the dirt, loves to eat fruit and waffles and loves anything soldier and camouflage. He wants to be a tank driver when he grows up. He has the best laugh and loves life. I have realized that some of the naughtiness he is involved in sometimes possible comes from me. I guess it is pay backs. Can't wait to see what he will be like in one year from now. I love to watch him change, learn and grow. We are so lucky to be his parents and have him in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment