Friday, February 22, 2013

Wrestling

In the fall Wiley and Noah tried out wrestling.  Wiley has been waiting a long time to do this.  I told him that after school started up he would be able to do it.  On the first day of school I asked him if he was excited for school and he said, "Yes because now I can wrestle." 






It was pretty funny to watch them especially Wiley, he was so focused and really wanted to do a good job.  Noah on the other hand just had fun getting to throw people around and not get into trouble for it.  The practices were great and wore them out pretty good.  I was surprised at how nervous I was at their meets.  They didn't even take score or anything but the boys were still very serious.  They both did really well especially for their first year.  It always amazes me that there are other kids that have already been doing it for like 19 years and they are only 6.  I guess with 5 kids we just can't be that dedicated.  Nor am I that crazy.   

No comments: