Friday, February 22, 2013

Norangatang

I saw a quote the other day that said "Enjoy the Little Things."  I have been trying to write the little things that the kids do and say that will make me smile and remember their crazy fun personalities.   I sometimes get caught just posting the big events like birthdays and sports and forget the little things that make me smile.  This one happened a while back but I want to get it in here before I forget about it. 

This happened when I took Noah to his fifth birthday check up.  The doctor was of course checking everything out and as she was she discovered that Noah had four pairs of underwear on.  I was a bit embarrassed and was wondering myself what was going on.  When I asked him about it he said, "It takes to long to take off the ones from the day before."  So apparently for four days he had just been putting his clean underwear over top of the old dirty underwear.  Makes sense right?  The naughty logic never ceases to amaze me.  I laughed for days over that one. 

No comments: