Friday, February 22, 2013
3 Months
I know Rudy is almost 6 months but here are just a few pictures of him when he was three months. He was such a chunk. He has these incredible glassy blue eyes. I wonder if they will stay. All the boys have chocolate chip eyes and Laila has hazel so we will see if they change. Can't imagine my life without him now. It is hard to think sometimes when he doesn't want to sleep on my chest anymore or when he is just getting bigger that this is it. Never again will I have a baby this small. Never again will I bring a new born home from the hospital. There will be so many more never agains. But I know he is our last and I am grateful for that answer. It is time for new things. A new chapter in the Barker story. It is time to not be pregnant and always be wondering and not able to plan because of a pregnancy or a new born. I really am excited for the future and I can't wait to see what we do with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment