I confuse myself each year as the new school year starts. As Mike said on facebook.....
Every year on the first day of school, the woman who is just seconds from choking my kids to death by the time I get home every day, cries as she sends them off to school because "They're gonna be gone aaaaalllll day." My confusion continues. So apparently I don't only confuse myself but also confuse Mike in the process. I don't get it. When they go it leaves me with two fewer children all day. I guess it must be that especially when they start to go all day I realize that it will never be the same from that day forward. That from here on out during the school year the school gets to have my child for more time each day than I get them. I don't like that. But despite my feelings it is what we do every year.
The boys are having a great year. Jamen really likes his teacher and is super excited because they get to learn about new stuff like social studies. Wiley is having a hard time adjusting to all day. He comes home a bit tired and grouchy and so we have been going the rounds with him but he loves of course recess and lunch. Noah was super excited to finally get to go to real school. He was mad that I was going the first day for a meeting because he wanted to just go alone. What big guys I have around here these days. It is interesting to have only Laila a few days a week. I had forgotten how easy errands are with only one child.
1 comment:
I feel the same way Becky! I have hated sending Adyson to school last week and am dreading this week! It will never be the same and I hate that.
Post a Comment