Our vacation seems like a blur now. It went by so fast. On Saturday after we got to Idaho we left from Mom's house early in the morning to go to Richard's boat house. The annual Anderson reunion was going on. Most of Aunt Patsy's family, kids, grandkids were there and a lot of Uncle Richard's kids and grandkids came. It was great to see everyone. I really have the greatest relatives. The kids had tons of fun tubing, swimming, playing games, doing crafts and catching crawdads. Us adults of course had to have a competition of catching a football as you jump into the river. It was Laila's birthday so they were so nice to get her and Jamen a birthday cake and celebrate. We spent the night there and then in the morning we left to go to church. After church everyone came to Mom's and Richard's and we ate and the kids played. Our kids have so much fun together. They act like they were never apart. Kind of like they just picked up where they left off last time. I love that. I hope that that never changes. We had a great time just hanging out. Teri and Richard have a rabbit and it is like a baby. It will just lay in your arms and fall asleep. Laila sure liked the bunny. The poor thing got tortured the whole time we were there. Monday was our last day. We went and saw Geno for a couple of hours and then went to lunch with Paul and Lyndsay. It was good to see them. It is too bad we don't live closer to them. They are great friends. Monday night we had a BBQ and then it was time to pack to leave for Utah. I think because I was able to stay for like 3 weeks last summer the time was gone as soon as we got there. I sure miss my family. They have to be the greatest people on earth.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Idaho
Our vacation seems like a blur now. It went by so fast. On Saturday after we got to Idaho we left from Mom's house early in the morning to go to Richard's boat house. The annual Anderson reunion was going on. Most of Aunt Patsy's family, kids, grandkids were there and a lot of Uncle Richard's kids and grandkids came. It was great to see everyone. I really have the greatest relatives. The kids had tons of fun tubing, swimming, playing games, doing crafts and catching crawdads. Us adults of course had to have a competition of catching a football as you jump into the river. It was Laila's birthday so they were so nice to get her and Jamen a birthday cake and celebrate. We spent the night there and then in the morning we left to go to church. After church everyone came to Mom's and Richard's and we ate and the kids played. Our kids have so much fun together. They act like they were never apart. Kind of like they just picked up where they left off last time. I love that. I hope that that never changes. We had a great time just hanging out. Teri and Richard have a rabbit and it is like a baby. It will just lay in your arms and fall asleep. Laila sure liked the bunny. The poor thing got tortured the whole time we were there. Monday was our last day. We went and saw Geno for a couple of hours and then went to lunch with Paul and Lyndsay. It was good to see them. It is too bad we don't live closer to them. They are great friends. Monday night we had a BBQ and then it was time to pack to leave for Utah. I think because I was able to stay for like 3 weeks last summer the time was gone as soon as we got there. I sure miss my family. They have to be the greatest people on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment