Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wilah






It has been awhile since I just wrote what is going on with each kid. I thought I'd start with Wiley just because I have some new pictures of him. He is so funny when I get the camera out. He is such a poser. Unlike his other brothers he enjoys taking pictures. Most of them are of him being a goof but I guess Wiley is a goof so it just shows his personality. Wiley has progressed a lot this year. He has loved kindergarten and has learned so much. He is starting to read and he just loves to sit down and show me how well he is doing. He is a people person and is the type of kid that gets along with about anyone. He really enjoys art right now. He just started an art class and he really likes it. He is always drawing and coloring different things. He has a great imagination and can play ninjas or something similar for hours. He is a tough guy and works out with Mike and I quite often. I love to watch him do push ups. He wants to be just like his dad. He wants a shaved head, he wants to be and FBI agent, he likes spicy food, and he likes wings with bones because,"boneless wings are for girls". Anything Mike likes he likes too. He has the greatest smile. His dimples just make me happy. He is a super loyal boy and really looks out for his siblings. Just the other day Mike was wrestling Noah. Noah was losing pretty bad and Mike had pinned him to the ground so Noah yelled, "help brothers", out of no where Wiley comes flying around the corner and dove on Mike. It was hilarious to watch him fight. He wasn't about to give in. Mike would pin his arms so he would use his legs and then when his arms and legs were pinned he started to use his head. That's just Wiley anything to save his brother. He is starting to be funny and do funny things. He memorizes funny lines off of movies and then replays them for us. He has the best facial expressions. He really is just an all around good boy. Can't believe he will be six soon.

No comments: