

April 23rd you are a turd is the rhyme I taught Noah to remember his birthday. It was brilliant. Within an hour he had it down. Little boys are so funny like that. If you include words like burp, fart, turd etc it is instantly funny and burned to memory. Noah turned 4 a few days ago. He was so excited the days leading up. I'm not sure if he was more excited for it or Jamen. Jamen loves other people's birthdays. He gets so excited to give them their presents and see their faces when they open it. We had an Easter party in the morning so when we got home we had some things to get done before we started Noah's party. Jamen got a sheet of paper and made us a list of things we had to do so that we could get them all done quickly. He started assigning people jobs and marking them off as we completed them. We asked Noah what he wanted for his dinner and he of course said fruit. We may have added a few things to the menu.
We had a great party. He got a triple layered Butterfinger cake and he got to choose the ice cream flaver. He got some clothes that were immediately tossed to the side, a hat(he loves hats and sometimes he even wears them to bed), Kung Zhu pet with a scorpion battle car, he got money which he loves, and he got a hermit crab. His name is Fu Manchu. Noah was so pumped when he saw him. I think he really liked his party. He told me now that he is four he is going to do what I tell him to do. We will see how long that lasts.
Noah's Likes
-Loves to play sports(he started soccer and is real good,can hit a ball off a pitch really far, and has a great arm)
-Bugs, spiders, frogs, really any animal
-Games
-Fruit and candy
-Wrestling
-Loves his dad
-Playing with his brothers
-Being outside
-Play fighting
-Riding his bike
-Primary
-Learning his ABC's
-Painting (or anything really messy)
-Playing in the dirt or water
-Breakfast
Noah's Dislikes
-Sitting still (really anytime but especially in church)
-Eating most vegetables
-Chores
-Errands
-Girl stuff
-Pink
-Haircuts
-Not getting to go to school like his brothers
1 comment:
What a funny little boy. I can't believe he is 4 already. I remember being at his blessing and I swear that was just yesterday. We love you Noah and Happy Birthday.
Love Brigham and Family
Post a Comment