Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He Has Risen



I am so grateful for Easter and having the special day to recognize what our Savior has done for us. There are not words to express the love that I have for him and the ultimate sacrifice he has made for each of us. As a parent I understand a little bit more how hard it must have been for our Father in Heaven to sacrifice his only begotten son. It must have been extremely hard and horrible for him to watch his son suffer so much, being able to make it stop, but allowing it to happen. I am grateful to them everyday. I rejoice in the knowledge I have that my Savior did indeed resurrect and because of that I and everyone else will also someday. What an incredible gift. One that I will never be able to repay.

No comments: