My Laila is now 18 months. She is so fun. It is incredible the amount little ones learn each day. She is getting her own personality and it very much reflects a little girl with three older brothers. She can hold her own with them and they would do anything for her. What is interesting to me is the way that she loves girly things. Any time a commercial for little pink ponies or babies comes on she smiles big and says, "ahhhh." She even likes the girly colors. Our home is being transformed from very boy colors such as blue and green to include pink and purple.
Things Laila Does Now
-Runs
-Says lots of words
-When the pirate comes on Sponge Bob she sings along, "OOOOOOOOO"
-Can point out all her body parts
-She reminds us of the scrubby little blond cute girl on Despicable Me
-Goes to the nursery (although her first week she got so upset she threw up)
-Gives the best hugs and especially to everyone when she goes to sleep
-Loves to play outside
-Loves books and will go get one and then push her way onto your lap
-Loves babies
-Growls
-Not afraid to fight her brothers(on occasion will hit them on the top of the head with something)
-Tries to go to her dad on the stand during church and is a super pain in sacrament meeting
-Gives the best sloppy besos
-Loves to dance with her dad
-Gets into everything
-Is very tough and hardly cries when she gets hurt
-Loves to talk on the phone to her Dado
-Lays in our bed and then pats the other side for you to lay down
-Gives bonks
-Her hair is long enough for real pig tails
-Eats very well with a fork or spoon
-She makes the whole world smile, especially us
I love watching her grow and learn. As I watch our children change and start to see their differences and similarities I wonder where she will fit in this big mess of personalities. I do know that she sure has brought a difference to our family. A difference I can't quite put my finger on but a difference that I now know we could not live without. Mike told me he can't stop thinking about her during the day, he is such a suck for his baby girl and we both can't get enough of her.
-
1 comment:
Wow, I can hardly believe she's already three and I've never meet her. Can't wait to see y'all really soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Princess
Post a Comment