Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crazy Hair


I am learning a lot of new things having a girl around here. I have realized how good I had it when I didn't have to worry about little girl hair. With boys you just buzz their hair off every couple of weeks and then when your getting real fancy add a bit of gel into it. Man what a mess I have on my hands. I have no idea what I am doing with Laila's hair and then when I do get it looking half way decent she pulls it out and messes it all up. Oh well I guess she will just have to be a scrub like her mom.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

If it makes you feel any better my girls don't leave anything in their hair either. Maggie always looks like she just rolled out of bed no matter if I comb her hair or not. I think Laila is the sweetest little thing.