Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Training Wheels



The other day while walking up to get the boys from the bus I was watching Noah on his bike. He was barely using the training wheels because one of them had moved and didn't reach the ground anymore. I decided when we got home we'd take off the training wheels and see how he would do. I was prepared to have an aching back by the end of the day because of holding onto the back of his seat trying to help him learn to keep his balance. To my surprise he hopped on, I held the back of his seat, and off he went. It was very exciting. I couldn't believe that on the first try he just took off pedaling like a crazy man. He had some wipe outs but not many and in just a couple of days he has learned to start the bike all by himself. I am very proud of my Noah.

1 comment:

Foote said...

Way to go Wiley, YOU ROCK!