Jamen just had his birthday and he's 7 years old now. I can not believe that I have a 7 year old and second grader already. It makes me feel old. I remember when I had him like it was yesterday. I will never forget the incredible feeling I had the first time I held him. I remember knowing that my Heavenly Father loved me so much that he sent me such a special child. I remember Mike and the pure joy that radiated off of him. The birth of Jamen was a huge spiritual experience for both of us. Jamen has lived up to all of it. He is such an incredible boy. He is so loving, patient, mature, obedient, smart and a great big brother. I am excited for my other children to learn from him and follow his example. We feel very lucky to have him in our family.
Things that Jamen likes and does these days:
-He loves to read and is reading long chapter books now.
-He loves to learn anything about the solar system, dinosaurs, insects and animals.
-He plays soccer and is very fast and good this year.
-He has a great imagination.
-He loves to watch movies.
-He helps me with Laila alot.
-He likes to play with his brothers.
-He is loosing teeth finally.
-He starts 2nd grade soon.
-He loves to find bugs, frogs and insects in our yard.
-He likes to build things with his k'nex.
He is such a good boy and a great brother.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jamen!
Post a Comment