I have so much to catch up on. I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation for a whole month. We had the greatest time. I don't think I realized how much I missed our families until I got to be with them again. We are truly blessed with the greatest families. I could have skipped the long drive, it was not the funnest thing I've done in awhile but it was worth it. We went to Idaho first. I don't remember it being so yellow and dead. I guess when that is all you know it doesn't seem so bad but now I know better. The mountains were still so beautiful. Noah asked if we could take one home.
We got to see lots of family. Of course Grandma Fayone, Shawn and his crew, Richard and his family, Maria Dave and kids, Grandma and Grandpa Hatch, Grandpa Geno, Aunt Carol, Uncle Harry, Aunt Terry, Jerrica and Family, Jonathon and Sara Hunt and her kidos. All the kids had gotten so big. I guess that's what two years will do. We also got to see lots of friends, including Jamen's future wife, Chey. We saw the Sorensons, the Thomas', Michele and her kids, and all my girl friends and their kids; Mandy, Cassie and Steph. It was so good to see everyone.
We partied for over two weeks. We went on hikes and roasted marshmallows in the mountains. We had lots of bbqs, played all day everyday with cousins, we had games and an obstacle course. The obstacle course originally was set up for the kids but of course us adults had to get competitive and soon we were racing each other.
The boys had so much fun at Uncle Richard's. They played in the water, jumped on the tramp, drove the little cars, rode bikes, had their faces painted and had sleepovers. I don't think they got to bed earlier than 10:30 every night.
The fourth of July was lots of fun. We did a few fireworks the night before with Richard, then in the morning we went to the "big" Inkom town parade, had a bbq and went to the firework show in Idaho Falls. Laila actually stayed completely still for about 30 minutes so they really must have been good.
Noah had two eye injuries during the trip and was of course naughty the whole time. He sure made us all laugh alot. Wiley my little social guy played from the time he woke up till he went to bed at night with his cousins. Jamen just did his thing played some, read some, watch movies some, and had a great time with everyone.
On my birthday we got to go to Richard's boat house. It was so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The kids had such a great time swimming, tubing, the fish pond my mom did for them, and squirting each other. All the things I love on my birthday, my family and water sports. We left that night for Utah. It was very hard to say goodbye. It's just hard to know that it could be another two years before we see some of them again. The weeks made me realize just how great my family is and just how much I miss them. The next post will be our time in Utah.
1 comment:
Thank you for the update. I can't believe how much they have all grown. I had to take a second look at all the kids.I totally wish I would have been there but thanks to all the crap of flying space A I didn't make it. I will try again another time but deffently not space A. Take care and glad to see you all had fun. Love and Miss you all tons.
Post a Comment