Thursday, March 4, 2010

We've Got An Author


Jamen's favorite thing to do right now is write books. He gets about 25 sheets of my printer paper and cuts three holes in them and then he has me tie them together with whatever random rope I can find. He wants to make one everyday. I had to put a limit on him because there are not enough trees in the world to keep up with his paper usage. He does a lot of books on superheros, on the solor system (the new hot topic for him), and lots of other random topics. The other day he wrote a book and then he came and read it to me. It was called Dr. Barker's Science Fair Of Death. I was super impressed. I like to think it is not just because I am his mom and I am super bias but because it was good. I mean, just like a book you would check out at the library and not the crappy ones. I like to think I know where he got his writing skills. It definitely is not from me and my side of the family. He sure is a good boy and sooooo smart.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

That is so funny because Isabel did the exact same thing when she was that age.